Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 34 - Finished!

Hi!

It is now "the next day."  I finished the first pass at editing the book - dividing it into chapters, etc. - last night (this morning) at 2:00 AM!  I will add a Table of Contents and About the Author, and Title Page this morning.  I am glad I wrote it, but I have very little idea of how the whole things reads.  It is very hard to judge one's own writing.  I am very happy with much of what I have written, I'm just not sure how it will all read from "point to point."  I intersperse comments about the media, and the current Administration, and the Constitution, throughout the book, so I'm not sure if it flows logically.

Anyway, I've done it - my second book, although not published yet - and I will clean it up today and print it.  My daughter, Jodee, a graphic designer, is going to do the cover today, then I will take it and show it to Earl Taylor, the president of the National Center for Constitutional Studies.  Hopefully he will help me get it published.

Good morning!

Mr. Ballantyne
PS.  The name of the book is UnCommon Sense...Apparently!

No comments:

Post a Comment