Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 40 - Finished...again!

Well,  at about 12:35 today i finished editing the book - some 3 weeks before the election!  Jodee just finished the final touches on the cover tonight.  It looks fantastic!  I had her add "A Call to Arms" - without the quotation marks.  She also put The #1 National Best Seller across the top of the book!  It looks great!
I'll send a pdf to all of my family and friends!
It is 11:23, and I'm almost tired!  Tomorrow morning I will find a publisher...and then go back to work on the project.  I spent several hours working on the feeding table for my table saw.  At least for now I have completed this project.  Now I will find a publisher...and then find the money to get it published - in the next two weeks!
Good  night!
Thomas "Paine" Ballantyne

No comments:

Post a Comment