Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 36 - It's All Good!

Hi!

10:30 PM.  This time I'm actually blogging on Day 35!  This was a wonderful  day!  I was able to add an "About the Title" page, and edit the  "About the Cover" page.  I also changed the title of the final chapter (fifteen) from "Specifics" to "Solutions" to "What We Must Do Now," and finally to "The Call to Arms.

In addition, my daughter Jodee revised and upgraded the cover design.  It looks fantastic.  Finally, I was able to convert the whole file to a pdf, so it is now a "finished" (cleaned up) product and looks great!  I proceeded to email the finalized file with the new cover in place to my email list, and to Glenn Beck.

All in all a great day.  I cleaned up my "shop" (back porch) but was unable to cut anything on my table saw as I was unable to find my "key".  Will pick one up at Lowe's or Home Depot in the morning after our workout.  Must get started building my benches tomorrow!

Great day!

Good night!

Mr. Ballantyne

No comments:

Post a Comment