Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 42 - Missed Again!

Okay, I spent the day forwarding the newly revised (edited) book to my LIST...and once again I forgot - after a long day on the computer - to post!  We did get a new website and blog set up for the book:http://www.UncommonSenseNow.com.  Starting tomorrow I will be posting on the new blog.  I will also go back to working on the Seever Arbor project.  Meanwhile, to a degree, at least, I've started a new career!  If I end up making a lot of money in my new "career," I will no doubt use it to further my first career as an architect...and ultimately as a master builder!  I will also use it to establish a school for the "arts."  In the end, I want to build and teach...and surround myself with my family and friends, in a beautiful place!

Let me reiterate my goals:

1.  My Soul - Being the best that I can be, and live up to my divine potential.
2.  The Jewel - A component building system which will be a transformation of the way buildings are constructed.  For the record, I am not "in love" with the way that it is still being done after technology has transformed the rest of society.
3.  The Tool - The computer and the model.
4.  The School - A place to teach all of the above, with a focus on The Jewel and The Tool (Parametric Modeling and CAD/CAM).
5.  The "Cool " - Place to do all of the above:  beautiful in both its natural setting, its design, construction, and intellect/spirit.

I am in the process of achieving each of these goals!

It's all good!

Good night!

TMB - The Master Builder

PS. I'm not sure how I'm going to keep up this blog, along with the new blog about my book, but we will see.  I am going to continue building "component" arbors for now!  Life is good!
PPS.  I have not made any money in recent weeks, while writing the book, but my wife has remained busy, so our collective income has grown, so it seems to be the case that I (we) have been blessed for pursuing that which is in my heart, that which I feel compelled to do.  In other words, being true to who I really am:  being myself!  I will also add that the amount of energy and effort I have expended have been enormous, but I believe that the ultimate rewards, satisfaction, confidence, and increased power to do are right around the corner!  This is, in fact, what I have always believed...and it is wonderful, truly, to be able to "prove" it!  I am truly grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment