Hi.
I only spent an hour on the project today - creating a 2d drawing of the main bracket. My client requested a "full-scale" drawing, and I tried to get that to him on a zip drive that I purchased earlier. I dropped it off on my way to our show choir practice. As it turns out, the drawing was not full-scale, but "scaled to fit" the 24x36 D-sized paper. I'll correct that in the morning.
So, we worked in the temple this morning - a "tithe" on my work week, every week - and then spent most of the afternoon working on songs for our concert in two weeks. For the record, the president of the Resonance Vocal Ensemble, Gregor McHardy, has run several "non-profit" organizations, and may be a valuable resource to me in doing the same with my component building system.
Time to work on a book I am writing.
Good night!
Mr. Paine
No comments:
Post a Comment