Good Evening! (Morning, actually!)
I finally spent several hours (or more) working on the book I am writing. It is entitled UnCommon Sense. I am endeavoring to do this in the next ten days, or by the end of the month. I'd like to have it published before the election in six weeks. That would seem to be impossible, but I will do what I can to have it written in short order. The book will probably be 20-30 pages long, although I want to publish it in a small-book format, which might make it 50-70 pages long. I am beginning to think about the cover. As always, I will want it to be impressive and inspiring. I want this book to galvanize and inspire the Tea Party patriots to the rightness of their (our) cause, and give them a blueprint for what must be done. This is a time that requires bold action, and it is highly unlikely that we will get that from the current "leaders" or "representative." They seem to have either few firm principles or much understanding of the proper role of government. They seem also to just want to "get along" and curry favor with the opposition and with the media. Whatever their motives, they will not be around much longer as their true colors are revealed.
Meanwhile, I dropped by and called Bart Seever today, but did not reach him. I also went to Alliance Lumber and met with Rudy Zuniga. He gave me a price on 6x6x8' Douglas Fir columns, and said they could be delivered in 24 hours. I'll have Bart call in and order at least one tomorrow, so I can shape it and show him what they will look like. I'll then have him order the remaining nine columns.
We move forward, although slowly!
Mr. Wright
PS. Bart told me Friday that he wants to get approval from the HOA before proceeding. That could take as much as a month, or as little as a week. I do not believe there is any reason to wait, especially since the columns can be used in the back yard, where no permission is required. I will remind Bart of this tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment