Hi!
It is 10:07 on a Monday night. I spent some 7 hours working on my book today, trying to get it finished and "published" before the election in just over five weeks. If I can do this it will be a miracle indeed - but I am doing what I can.
I also spent some 3-4 hours working on my music for this Friday's Resonance Vocal Ensemble concert. I have somewhat "perfected" four of the thirteen songs that we will be performing. I will do another two each day for the remaining four days, and and additional one at our rehearsal on Thursday.
Life is good - if not easy!
Good night!
Mr. Wright
PS. I plan to be back on Arbor Project II as soon as I get the book completed - hopefully in a few days. This is something that I feel I must do for our country.
No comments:
Post a Comment