Hi!
This morning I designed "feeding" and "receiving" tables for my table saw. It will cost me about $55-$60 to build, and I should get it all done tomorrow.
I just took my son Thomas to lunch to discuss setting up a website for the arbor business. He suggested calling it AZ Arbors. That is simple and generic enough. I may make my "tag line" "Made In The Shade." Anyway, Thomas is an SEO expert, who works for a pest control company. He was just featured nationally by Google in an email broadcast, so apparently they think he is of note in the field of SEO.
Well, I went to Lowe's and purchased the materials for the two tables. The cost was $58.64. (Although I indicated above that they would cost $55-$60, my original estimate was $60, but I wanted to "think positively!")
Meanwhile, I collected a number of slides of the arbors I have designed recently, and emailed them to a half-dozen people or more. I also emailed drawings of both arbors and brackets to Top Drawer Components in Apache Junction. I had spoken with Nic there yesterday, and sent him an email, but somehow he hadn't received it. So, I spoke with Josh today, and resent the email to him as well as Nic. I don't know if I can afford the CNC Milling of the brackets, but it is definitely the way to go in the future, so this is a great contact to make.
Things are moving forward, and I remain as optimistic as ever!
Life is good!
Mr. Ballantyne
No comments:
Post a Comment