Well, two weeks after "completing" the front arbor and presenting it to Bart Seever, I have revised and upgraded it, and now finished the model of the existing house - rear as well as front - and I'm ready to actually start building the models of the various proposed rear arbors. There are four all together; three interlocking, and one separate (gazebo) at the rear of the property, providing shade for an existing patio and fountain.
So, the groundwork is laid, and now the fun can finally start. This has taken much longer than I expected (to complete the existing house and yard - minus landscaping and light fixtures), but it looks great, and should inspire Bart to want to do much of this. Having the complete, realistic backdrop will make the proposed structures look that much better...and that much more convincing. We'll see! I have put in a lot of work on this, but as is always the case, my skills continue to improve. So I believe it will be worth the effort!
And with that...Good night! (10:14 PM) We get up at 4:00 -4:30 in the morning to work in the Temple!
TMB
No comments:
Post a Comment