Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 28 - It's Coming Together

Hi!

A great day.  I arrived at the Temple at 6:02 this morning, and stayed until 10:00.  It was a great experience.  I was responsible for checking the recommend of construction workers and volunteers.  Met several very nice people.  As always, I was blessed for my being in a good place.

Spent 4-5 hours working on my book.  I essentially finished revising the Preface.  I may end up calling it the first chapter, but also started writing a Foreword.  In re-reading and editing what I had previously written in the Preface, I finally felt like I was "finding my voice," and saying something of importance in a way that felt honest and convincing.

I am supposed to work at the Cannery in the morning.  Concert tomorrow night.  I look forward to continuing to work on the book.  The election is 4 weeks from Tuesday.  I'd sure like to get this finished so I can get it published (somehow!) and get it out there.  I am truly grateful for the privilege I have of writing it.

I pray that I may present a message of importance, in a way that will energize people to know that we can win the battle for the soul of our country.  I am absolutely confident that we can, and I love being involved in this fight.  I pray that my contribution will be of significance.  I am truly grateful to be doing this, and I pray, once more, that I may find success, and be a blessing to my country.  I am proud and grateful to be an American!

Good night!
T. M. Ballantyne, Jr. - Author/Architect/Master Builder

No comments:

Post a Comment