Hey!
We ordered the ten 6x6x8' Select Douglas Fir columns today. They will be delivered to my house tomorrow, and I will start shaping them. Bart (Seever), my client, also submitted two of the model jpg's to the HOA, and got instant approval. So, the project is now a go, rather than my having to wait a month to start.
I spent the morning working on music, and the afternoon working on my book, UnCommon Sense...Apparently! While it has been a bit of a struggle - or, at least, a question - just how I should approach this, my style is starting to assert itself or become evident. This book is a commentary on current conditions, but more importantly a prescription for the cure. I am, first of all, defining the illness with which we as a nation are beset.
While it is not a highly-researched book of dates and places, etc., it is a clear (I think) commentary on the clear and present danger that threatens our nation, and a succinct set of solutions - bold but clear and simple. I want to galvanize my readers (the nation) to take the bold steps I am outlining.
Anyway, I have now written seven pages, and will probably go somewhere between 30 and 50 - so I am somewhere between one fourth and one seventh of the way there. I pray that my writing might be both clear and inspiring or motivating. I know we can win this battle!
Good night!
Thomas Paine
No comments:
Post a Comment