Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 26 - Writing All Day

Hi!

It is not Wednesday (1:16 AM)!  I spent the day yesterday writing.  I have now written some 28 pages, which will make 50-60 pages in the half-sized format I intend to use.  I hope to finish the first pass tomorrow with perhaps another 3-4 pages.

I have said much of what I want to say, but have a few more things to talk about, such as certain facts that tell us everything we need to know about a person or an ideology.  I will also discuss the "Caesar Tithe," Term Limits, and the Courts.

Great day!  I also polished off 5 more songs, for a total of 9 pretty much learned for our concert.  I have three more to cover tomorrow (the balance except for one that I have no recording from which to learn), and then I am done.  I know those fairly well, so I can polish them off tomorrow as well.  Then I will review all twelve on Thursday - hopefully - maybe some more tomorrow!

Life is good!

Good night!

Mr. Ballantyne

No comments:

Post a Comment