Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 16 - Serious Accomplishment!

Hey!

It is Saturday night at 11:20 something.  I just finished putting some final touches on the pavilion I just created for Bart's backyard.  For the last week or two that I worked on his son Adam's arbor, while standing on the ladder, looking into Bart's back yard, I was visualizing a gazebo-like pavilion over the tiered circular fountain in the back corner of the beautifully landscaped yard.  I showed Bart a  plan view of the design a week or so ago, and yesterday he told me that he had made a deal with his brick paver guy to remove the fountain, and replace it with a brick pattern.  He then plans to put a round dining table where the fountain was, and have me design and build a pavilion to shade it all.  Well, the design is now done!  As usual, I built a model of it...and it looks decent.

So, while he won't be expecting it, I will show him the completed model on Monday.  I'm pretty sure he'll be impressed.  I will also purchase and shape the first column on Monday, and show it to him on Tuesday or Wednesday.  Even though he wants to wait for approval from his HOA, I can't wait.  There is also no reason to wait.  They're going to approve the front design.

Well, time to call it a week - and it's been a great one!  I am thankful for all that has transpired.  There is no question that my life has changed, and that I am finally on my way to ultimate professional success.  It is simply a matter of continuing to visualize my future, and doing my best every day.  I will do both!

Good night!

Mr. Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment