Hi!
It is a Saturday night, at 8:10, and I just wrapped up writing for the past 8-10 hours. I have now written some twelve pages of UnCommon Sense...Apparently! As I plan to publish it in quite a small format (size), that could be some 24-25 pages or so. So, I may be half-way there - or more - as I don't intend for it to be more than 40-50 pages.
I will say candidly that I'm not exactly sure how cohesive what I have written is thus far. I have said a number of things that I had hoped (and planned) to say, but I need to perhaps print it out and mark it up, so I can get a handle on what I've said, and what I ultimately want and need to say.
In any case, I hope to finish it this week, at this point,s o I will concentrate fully on it for the next few days. I had several football games going on as I sat on the bed and typed all day, so my concentration wasn't all that it could have been. It did allow me to have some diversion, however, which probably made it possible for me to keep at it without stopping all day.
I actually spent an hour and a half or so this morning - after we got back from our third as-always-excellent workout of the week - getting together some slides of the first two Seever projects, which I emailed, along with eight other renderings of 3-4 other designs (models) that I have done recently for Bart (Seever) to my son-in-law Lance Foster, and his dad, Gary Foster, who told me yesterday that he "loves arbors." So, I am getting the word out.
Now I need to get this book finished and start focusing on the current project. Bart is out of town for two weeks, so I have a little latitude, although I want to make serious project in his absence.
Life is good, and I am blessed!
Good night!
Mr. Wright (Yes, it rhymes!)
No comments:
Post a Comment