Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 7 - MusicTo My Ears

Well,

It was a great night.  Jan and I attended our fifth rehearsal with the Resonance Vocal Ensemble tonight.  The skill level of the choir members is amazing.  I can hardly believe that we have been so fortunate as to become a part of this phenomenal group.  I will just say that the music that they make - and we get to be a part of - is "heavenly."  It is truly inspiring.  I believe that our involvement will change our lives for the better.  It will certainly enrich them, and this will definitely make me a better designer and architect, as well as person.  For this  I am grateful.

I got up at 4:15, and we arrived at the temple at 5:30 this morning.  I spent the afternoon working on learning the music (songs) for our performance three weeks from tomorrow.  So, I am excited and invigorated to get back to drawing and model building tomorrow.  I truly feel blessed in my life at this time.  I am considering how I can get help with building my business.  I have no doubt that I can design and sell work.  The question is how to build it.  I know we will find the way, and that I am on the right path.  I have never felt so fulfilled.  I am truly doing high art, and I am very thankful.  I am truly blessed.

Good night all!

Master Builder

No comments:

Post a Comment